Hi, I am a proud nerdfighter.
I reblog a lot of Doctor Who stuff. Sometimes I get bored and post other things, like stuff relating to the internet, the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, Sherlock, and John and Hank Green.
why have a halloween url when u can have a url that’s scary all year long?
AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMES EVERYONE’S READ HARRY POTTER
Doctor, this is why I love you. Right here.
Vincent van Gogh was a man who is somewhat famous for his mental instability. He later ended his own life. For the Doctor to go and show him that his art mattered, and that his existence mattered…is amazing. And I wish someone could have shown this amazing artist how much he contributed to the world.
I wish the Doctor could show everyone how they mattered, because everybody does matter. In our own small way, we change the world simply by existing.
I will always, always, ALWAYS reblog this when it’s on my dash.
I don’t watch DW, but just for this, I wish I was.
one of the best dr who episodes,i was crying the whole time
Well would you look at that. 2,000 tumblr followers and 1,000 youtube subscribers!
I think that means it’s time for another WTFGiveaway!
Just as last time, I’ll be giving out books. I’m an educational blog so I’m surprised if you’re surprised.
I’m giving away three books - a very nice, colorful number about general world history facts, Uppity Women, which is about uppity women through history and has Grendel’s approval as a topic, and Virtual History which is a book about what if's. Like, “what if Germany had taken over London in WWII?” etc etc.
I will also be giving out a slim but fetching notebook with each book, so you can take notes and send me love letters. Or, ya’ know, write fanfiction. Whatever. S’all good.
- Must be following WTFhistory on Tumblr
- If you are also subscribing to WTFhistorical on youtube, that’d be tits
- Reblog as many times as you’d like; it won’t count for extra but it WILL promo a damn cool blog and you want to help out Grendel, don’t you?
- Likes count
- Please tag this “giveaway” when you reblog it so it won’t clog the dash of people who don’t give a damn
- You must feel comfortable giving me your address so I can send you your prize if you win. Also keep your askbox open so I can inform you that you’ve won. (If I inform a winner and do not hear back within a week, I’ll pick someone else.)
- Please be patient. Grendel has no money and is a little afraid of the post office, so it might take some time to get you your prize. But you WILL get it.
- Giveaway ends October 15! Why that date? I dunno. Something interesting probably happened at some point. Earth has been around for millions of years, just look it up and pick something.
Thanks so much for helping me hit this point, my dears.
Now go forth and reblog!